Non-Violent or Violent Revolutions?

In this unit, the focus of study was human rights around the world. Every human is entitled to the same rights at birth. Whether one is white or black, Christian or Muslim, homosexual, or heterosexual it does not matter for we are all made in the image of God and are all human, there are no exceptions. Revolutions play the most significant role in defining ones rights and in specific, their rights to freedom. Furthermore, whether revolutions can be successful or whether a revolution is necessary are all questions to ponder about. Simply one can think about how a revolution begins or how it is inspired to better understand their purpose and how they work.

Through my own research and studies, I have come to the conclusion that revolutions are pointless. Yes, at the moment of action they seem to make a difference and make a change, yet how many revolutions have occurred in the past and seemingly still occur today? Revolutions are caused due to disagreement, and we are all human. People should have the right to express their opinions and feelings and they should, but in my opinion, they come to no avail. In my digital play below, I concluded that neither non violent nor violent revolutions are successful, for as I have previously stated, they have no solution and often lead to worse events.