Nuri Bracey & De'Vante Taggart's "Magic Box".

De'Vante and I have something in common, we both love fancy watches! Our watches have been complimented many times, and we enjoy fishing for new pieces to add to the collection.  We chose to have our project's base be a classy Charles Dumont watch box, and were deeply depressed when we had to drill holes in it. We gutted the box so that is completely bare inside, and poked 4 holes above and below the label. The yellowish/gold lights represent the watch colors we love, and the red/green are supposed to hint at the idea of getting watches for Christmas.

Our circuit is powered by one 9 volt battery. Each branch (the row of bulbs) is in a series circuit, and the entire project is in a parallel circuit. We did this so that the brightness would be equal amongst bulbs, and so that we could maximize the battery life, which stands at 30 minutes. A hole in the side (hidden in picture) allows for wires to be placed on the exterior that would press against the battery protruding from the side. As you can tell, the box shines brightly and brilliant, and so do the watches that came out of it.
-1
-1