Phoebe Cole Capstone

For my capstone, I created baking videos and posted them on Instagram representing the five core values. For the first couple of months, I did research on a lot of different baking tips and I put it all together in a Google Document. I also did a lot of research to find the recipes I wanted to bake. For inquiry, I asked how can baking videos impact the SLA community. My reflection was that I should have researched how to get good angles for making baking videos for Instagram. Through this project, I learned how important it is to measure correctly and not miss any details when it comes to filming a video on baking. It’s also important to take your time when you are editing the videos so that it turns out well. That’s something that I learned from this project. When you slow down, you have a better outcome with anything that you do but it was really important for my project because you have to measure everything correctly and you have to film the videos right or else you would have to start all over again.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PithCDC7kjRAPfPb91GFixPNNFGhBvHe9SPSVoBQqi4/edit