Quarter 4 Artwork

Quarter #4 was a blast! I was able to create and do my own projects. I wanted to go back down memory lane and pick my favorite projects I did in the past. First two of the projects are from grade school and the other two are from high school. I wanted to express myself and show my creativity of why I like these projects. I knew in the past that I always wanted to redo these projects just for fun and this quarter was my opportunity to show it. My favorite piece of art work I did this quarter was the third one. That was the photo scene. I remember doing the photography piece back in the second quarter and that was one of my favorite projects. I wanted recreate that project by having myself in the photo a creating a photo that can tell a story. Literally the photo looks like I'm in a dark place and theres many things you can write about that. So that being said I feel proud of myself for that specific photo, and all the projects throughout the year. It felt great to start doing, making, and creating art once again!