Quarter One Passive Portfolio Alexis Dean

When I first started art, I choose the more lax path choice because I was nervous to be in senior art because I really feel like I lack artistic ability. I was really excited when Ms. Hull introduced the track system because it allowed me to express myself through art without having to be Picasso. I do not come from an artistic background so this was a little new to me. 

What I like about art is that I can be free to produce a medium in any way that I like, however there is no judgement. I don't have to worry about people questioning my work because it is how I see what I portrayed through my view. I enjoy having the freedom to look at the assignment list and create my own work. 

I choose to do two ceiling tiles because I really got into them. It was something that allowed me to show off how artistic I can be and have it displayed for the world to see. 

I look forward to the future of my art class because I will be able further express myself and become a better artist even when I didn't think I could.