Reflection:

Reflection:

What I feel my portfolio says about me, as a 9th grade English student is that I’ve progressed throughout the year. My grades for the Benchmark gradually got higher as the year started to end, which means that I improved throughout the year. My strengths in English are focusing in class, doing my work, turning in homework and assignments. My weakness is test taking. Even though I got a good grade on the spelling quiz I have trouble remembering if the vocabulary word is a verb, adverb a noun or an adjective.

My experiences in making this portfolio are having the chance to make my previous assignments better, now that I’ve had more experiences writing papers. What it was like going through all of my work is how I gradually got better at writing papers and my grades got better. The piece I was most proud with is comparing the book “The Odyssey” with the movie “O brother where Art Though”. The reason why I’m proud of my self with this piece, because I took time out my lunch, I went to Lit Lab everyday, I worked really hard and I had a goal to get an A on that assignment which is what I told the teacher.