Reflection

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1KHhIC2DgYTBz1HsKeXs6M_lSsQ81PrwxXh1UaOHNyo8

Coming up with ideas to include in my project was probably the most difficult part of the assignment, a lot of my ideas came from the ones we were tossing around in class however I did manage to think of a few that were more compatible for different aspects of my life that may not be applicable for others. It was also hard to decide whether I wanted to discuss the topic as a negative or positive part in my life since everything has its pros and cons. Besides those two things I found this to be a pretty laid back assignment. I think that after reflecting on a lot of our conversations on current events that the government will definitely have a bigger impact on my life. In fact I believe that as soon as you're born the gov. has a bigger impact on your life than you realize. It's what protects you and your rights even as a small child. This class has given me a lot of insight on how the government functions and I've actually become more interested in staying updated with current events in the world.