Running

I ran 4.8 miles yesterday, hiked 4 miles this morning, and plan to run another 4-3 miles later today. I like running. My legs used to bother me a lot when I started student's run. I would always have really bad muscle cramps in my calves and my legs would go numb from pain. Eventually that pain went away and I then got really bad muscle cramps in my thighs and my legs would go numb from all that pain as well. I really didn't enjoy those muscle cramps, but I figured they would go away if I just kept on running. After a month or so of running the pain wouldn't stop and I was starting to get worried and frustrated. I ran 6 miles on Thursday and my legs were REALLY bothering me, but I pushed through. I wasn't in so much pain that it  restricted me from running (thank god). Anyways, after I ran the 6 miles my legs haven't bothered me since.  I no longer get any cramps in my calves or thighs when I run or walk upstairs. It's awesome, and now I can run with really nothing stopping me, that is until I run out of breath. I know explained all the negatives that come with running such as muscle pain but every time I come back from a run I feel great. The endorphins really hit me hard. I also like running because my legs are getting toned and who doesn't want toned legs?