Sara Misero, Jesus Regino, Paloma Ndaw, Cristina Schwingel-Sauer. ¿Que hiciste en el verano? BM

Lydia Anderson (Student 2018)
Lydia Anderson

Very well done video. Very precise and clear audio, pictures are well selected. I liked the way you described the food and why you were there. I would suggest that the audio be recorded with one common device so that it's clear and loud for all of you. Great job!

Aniya Linder (Student 2018)
Aniya Linder

I think you guys did a great job on this project. The audio was very clear and it seemed like the pronunciation of each word was correct. The visuals that you guys had were very cool and the whole video design was very clean and simple.

Wesley Midgett (Student 2018)
Wesley Midgett

All of the information was very clear and I like how you separated the video in to parts, it made it easier to understand. The recording sounded good and the pictures were convincing.

Aniya Linder (Student 2018)
Aniya Linder

Kathryn Kopf (Student 2018)
Kathryn Kopf

Great job sharing the spotlight, your project looks nice and it's clear everyone had a good part in it. Though, try to moderate your audio levels a bit more so that everyone is talking at around the same volume.