Selfie.

In all of my selfies and other posts on social networks try to represent myself in a way that I won’t regret in a of couple years. When I take selfies I make sure either my makeup is really good or my hair is a certain way. However if I really want to capture the moment and I don’t look my best I will still take a selfie or a picture because I don’t want to forget the moment.  There are some reasons why I take selfies and if I like them enough I will post them on Instagram or Twitter. I'm sure there are some pictures of me on my instagram that shouldn't be there because I'm not presenting myself in the best way possible but I like the picture either way. Every selfie I put up is for me and no one else. I don’t care what they think about it, if they like or not. I chose these selfies because I wanted them to represent things that I like. In the first one I am covered in paint and I wanted to capture how I looked after a concert. In the second one I wanted to capture the time I went to a Flyers game on Halloween and a man had a mask on behind me. In the third I just liked my makeup and wanted to take a picture.  

tI_nLTaL
tI_nLTaL