Sex Slavery 3.0

In Blog Post #1 I talk about my general findings on the topic of Sex Slavery. After that, in Blog Post #2, I furthered my understandings on the issue by constructing an interview to ask an expert. And in this Blog I actually did something about it. Something to help better the issue in the way of bringing awareness.

For my agent of change part, to bring awareness, I have decided to make stickers promoting a website I have discovered in which are experts on the issue. Meaning they specialize in helping victims of Sex Trafficking. They have lots of factual information on their site and they are very honest with their findings. Therefore, I chose to promote them by creating stickers and placing them around the city to bring an incredibly wide range of an audience. My stickers will contain some specific facts from their site directly. I think the stickers will definitely gravitate the viewers’ awarenesses in a way that will make them want to read them and also visit the website. I am hoping for more people to discover the site and to notice that slavery is actually still an issue in the world that people are actually working towards helping.

{Stickers made}

{Stickers I created containing Love146’s quotes}

{Stickers promoting Love146}

I am glad that I was able to further my understanding of the issue that happens today in the world. I am greatly thankful that I was able to share this information to lots of people. I have a lot specifically about the victims of Sex Trafficking and the troubles that have brought them to that particular system. I have learned that this is a huge issue and that a lot of different organizations are looking out to help endangered sufferers. Something I could of done better was probably to make posters along with the stickers to put up in the school. I feel as though a lot of people should realize how much an issue this is and statistics about it. What I have left for other people to do is simply to visit the website present in my stickers in which I was promoting and to share it with others.

Annotated Bibliography

Elizabeth Burrows (Student 2018)
Elizabeth Burrows

Wowza! Your project definitely ended with a bang! Really nice job on your agent of change and concluding your project! I loved all your research and your well written final blog post! Awesome Job!

Madison Harris (Student 2018)
Madison Harris

Happy Birthday! Lol but for real I like you posters. I think that it will get the word out. And I think that it will make people aware of sex trafficking and what goes on.

Lyle Seitz (Student 2018)
Lyle Seitz

Wow! You are a superstar! I think that you did a good job, and should be proud of what you did. I think that your stickers are moving and make me feel different about this issue. I never knew most of these facts, and feel more informed on the topic.