Slaughtercast 5 - Episode 3

Please god tune into the next one please we need the funding their kicking us out im posting from my phone its almost out of battery we dont have anything we don

Isabel Attenberg (Student 2023)
Isabel Attenberg

Good comedy bits, made me laugh. You guys did a really good job examining different perspectives on the book, trying to gain new insight, and relating the story to the wider themes the author was trying to get at.

Jason Bircaj (Student 2023)
Jason Bircaj

All three podcasts were done amazingly! So sad to see it end but everyone did so well, you could hear the voices well, and everyone had their own type of personality it didn't seem like a single "tone".

Zivia Avelin (Student 2023)
Zivia Avelin

As a long-time fan of your show, I'm so sad to hear this is your last episode. I know you all must be devastated by the cancelation that cut off your creative vision before it could fully explore the deeper themes you intended. For what it's worth I think you went out with a bang and the artistic choice not to have a sponsor at the end really added to it the piece.

Joseph Flanagan (Student 2023)
Joseph Flanagan

This podcast was so good that it had to be taken down. The competition just could never keep up with amazing analyses and they got together to shut you down. They are silencing the real truth.