Soccer is life.

Technology Slide Project: Micah Henry

Introduction: In technology class, we are creating a slide that describes ourselves, with very few words. Visuals or a visual is being used to show our hobbies, our life, or possibly just are passions and dreams. The purpose of this slide is to show who we are and what we enjoy to do in life. Lastly, the slide should be very short with words to describe yourself, with a picture to emphasize your lightly worded description.

This slide looks the way it does because my favorite, most inspirational quote is hard work & dedication. I admire this saying because it basically sums up everything you need to succeed in life with three words. These three words being very powerful , for they explain how working hard towards your dream an having a motivation to do so, you will be successful. In addition, my slide has a picture of soccer, and on the top, hard work & dedication because the words summarize the picture. For the picture is of a soccer player leaping to his full extent to win the ball and gain possession, this all being to get a goal; this goal is to succeed, to win. My love for the game of soccer, and my thought patterns of how if you work hard at something, you can never lose has helped me to make the decisions on this slide. The message, in text, is short, but could tell a story, with this great picture of hard work & dedication to back up this message of succeeding. 

tech slide project