The final blog 1 of 2

​What has been done:
Research for those who are bound and affected by abortion and what it can do to them. The cases that were made for the peoples benefit in life alongside of having an abortion.
There were several major players in the government that had a say. There was a lot that was talked about and brought up among the people of the Govt. but they have their way of saying things and we have ours.
There are things that i will be able to do however that could impact very few , or hundreds of thousands of people.
    There are things that i saw in my project that i thought could use some work , and right now this isnt the best for them. Having other people take so much time as a result of a problem is even worse about doing  something your self.
    There are thinks that i will do, i have. There are some kids out that just want hope, not someone saying they want to help.
    The letter was sent out again telling them what can i do to an organization that handles just these situations; making sure that there are things to be done.
    Here is the letter i wrote first to the organization and it sums up what i want to be doing and how i further want to help.