The Will Derry Show

Jonas Bromley (Student 2016)
Jonas Bromley

This talks about systems in commercial sports and how in some countries sports have very different popularity levels. This pushed my thinking because it is interesting how it is so popular in other countries but not at all here.

Govinda Pyakurel (Student 2016)
Govinda Pyakurel
  1. I think the system of Sport is represented. It's shown by having the opinions of different people in the topic of soccer and it's popularity.

2. Being a soccer fan, this interview did push my thinking further more. As Mr. john mentioned, soccer leagues here in US does not earn as much as other sports leagues and most of the players are form overseas. In order to make US soccer more famous in world, Players from US should take over MLS.

Jamison Turner (Student 2016)
Jamison Turner
  1. The social systems are represented because the way our social systems are formed also shows us which sports are popular in some places and not so popular in other places.
  2. This project did push my thinking because it made me think that if a sport isn't popular than its players won't be as skilled as a team coming from a country where that sport is incredibly popular.
Jada Terrell (Student 2016)
Jada Terrell
  1. I think the popularity of sports is the system or just sports in general. This is represented by having guests on his show, being that the show is about sports, and having them speak on how they feel.
  2. It does push my thinking because now that I think about it, soccer isn't at all as popular as other sports. Like Ms. Nova said, we only see local leagues and stuff but not professionals.
Jada Terrell (Student 2016)
Jada Terrell
Jada Terrell (Student 2016)
Jada Terrell
Jada Terrell (Student 2016)
Jada Terrell
Jada Terrell (Student 2016)
Jada Terrell
Jada Terrell (Student 2016)
Jada Terrell
Jada Terrell (Student 2016)
Jada Terrell
Jada Terrell (Student 2016)
Jada Terrell
Jada Terrell (Student 2016)
Jada Terrell
  1. I think the popularity of sports is the system or just sports in general. This is reprsented by having guests on his show, being that the show is about sports, and having them speak on how they feel.