Trees and Strangers

​Saturday i planted some trees and used a shovel to dig some holes and it was pretty awesome every time we put a tree in it felt satisfying and i felt like i was you know making a difference in a small way. after my team finished we went our separate ways. It was just me and this guy who looked like he was middle aged. we talked for a while about trees and countries then started heading back to put the tools back. along the way he asked me where i was going and offered for a ride. I thanked him for his nice notion but turned down the offer i don't know this guy like that. we kept walking in silence then picked up our conversation again he then stopped and offered the ride again and again i said no. we made it back to the pool which was the meeting place and put the tools away i went over and talked to emma for a bit and guy lingered around a bit and kept persisting that he'd give me a ride home. I turned down again and again and he finally left and went home. lesson learned here is  don't keep asking me a question when i said no like fifteen times.no means NO.