U.S. and China Economic Relations

Our topic focusses on the relationship between the U.S. and China. It gives background on the history of trading with them and it covers the current state we are in. Through the years, China has been the owner of more and more debt from the United States. We also connect the growing population to the trillions of dollars of debt the United States owes China. We decided to focus on this topic because we wanted to research the U.S. economy and we knew that the U.S. was thoroughly involved with China so we just put it together!
https://infogr.am/us_and_china_economic_relation

Mitchell Berven-Stotz (Student 2016)
Mitchell Berven-Stotz

I like the simplicity, it made the information very digestible. I would have liked to see more years on your population growth graph, and maybe more comparisons between the two countries. Overall, you did a fine job.

Zoe Schwingel-Sauer (Student 2016)
Zoe Schwingel-Sauer

You guys did a good job of taking a huge topic and finding a few main facts to focus on. Your graph was helpful for the most part, but I didn't understand why there was .9 to -.1 on the right side of the vertical axis? I think that something that would add to your infographic is talk about why the relationship between the U.S. and China matters! Also, I think that you could turn some of the lengthy paragraphs into more images!