U2-#8- Ashley De La Cruz

In class we watched Digital Nation, which was about how people of different ages use Technology and the dangers of it. The most memorable thing about Digital Nation was learning that multi-tasking can actually slow you down, because sometimes I'll try to multi-task, but now that I think about it, I realize that it would slow me down because I wouldn't finish my tasks fast. I think it's important to watch shows like these because they educate you on things that could be affecting you and your life and how you can prevent certain things. In order to keep my future family safe online I would teach them about the dangers of the internet and tell them how their actions could affect them later in life. I could also put parental restrictions on the websites that they go on. It is important to talk to your family about internet safety in order to teach them not to be the ones causing the dangers or to teach them how to deal with the online dangers that they're presented with. I would tell parents that don't know how to keep their children safe to go to courses that teach them about the Internet and I'd tell them to block inappropriate websites.
#8
#8