U2-#8 Matthew Milligan

The TV show that we watched was an education program.

1.The show was about young people and how the internet is affecting them.

2. I feel that the most memorable thing about the show for me was the part that talked about the kid who committed suicide. For me, it was really powerful. I think that that situation explains how the internet can sometimes let things go too far.

3. I think that it is important to watch these shows for people to better understand how we use the internet. Many adults do not understand what the internet means to us. Also, it is important for people to be aware of how the internet can affect people.

4. I plan on keeping my future family safe online by teaching them from a young age how to behave on the internet. I plan on giving them my trust as well. My parents have always given me their trust so I do not give them a reason to not trust me and I feel that it works our best that way. 

5. I think that it is important to talk with your family about internet safety because everyone should be educated about the internet. The more you know, the better. I think that if more people knew what and what not to believe about the internet, there wouldn't be so many people worrying about it.

6. I would tell parents to trust their kids. If you give them their trust, then they will be less likely to go against you since they would feel no reason to. My parents have done this and I feel that it works out really well for me. You can still monitor them if you feel the need to, but do not be overbearing.

Screenshot 2016-01-12 at 1.39.12 PM
Screenshot 2016-01-12 at 1.39.12 PM