unexpected.

today i went bowling with my mother, 2 brothers and sister.
it was fun .... surprisingly.  I was in the middle of cleaning my room when my mom came in the house and said that we were going somewhere . Initially I rolled my eyes. I assumed she was taking us to one of those annoying museums again. However ( :D ) she was taking us somewhere else.  She said SKATING AND BOWLING .

We ended up leaving really late because my dad decided instead of driving us there , he wanted to wash clothes and  because my mom doesn't have a license we had to use septa and our feet .

Before we arrived to our destination we stopped at 7 eleven . And in my opinion WaWa is wayyyy better . I didnt know this at first though . We got in the store and she told us we could get anything we wanted  . I mean to some children this is no big deal , but to me it was . We hardly ever get to get ANYTHING we want.  I got two 11/8 big beef hotdogs ,  a big bag of ruffles, and a arizona icetea.  This was so ideal :)

By the time we arrived the skating place was closed but luckily the bowling alley was still open. The best thing about bowling with my mother is that she pays you for every pin you knock down . Every pin is worth 5 cents ,  every spare is worth 25 cents, and every strike is a 1 dollar. Now it may seem like a little bit , but as the game goes on  I can personally say I feel rich .
I ended up with 4.25  with no strikes and a couple of spares . I also beat my 3 year old sister , 5 year old brother and my 12 year old too.  I was beyond accomplished.

After that , she took my older brother and I to ritas . I ordered vanilla custard on a cone. This day was nice , very beautiful .

But when i came home i had to finish cleaning my room and doing other things that I was interrupted for .  and now my mom is getting on my nerves asking me to take my clothes out for church when she knows ill change my mind in the morning. shes asking me to find bathroom mats while im trying to write this blog . and to top it off i went in the bathroom and she didnt flush . now Im going to reread what I wrote so I can lose the attitude i have with her right now and be grateful for the day I spent with her.