Urging Want

This is a second-person story. You will be a stalker who is obsessed with your best friend.

Devin Hang- Writing Project

Nora Flanagan (Student 2025)
Nora Flanagan

Your story was really interesting. I noticed how you used the second person from the mentor texts. I also noticed how you didn't have a lot of dialogue. If you had more time, how would the story end.

India McLeod (Student 2024)
India McLeod

Making the reader able to put themselves into the story is very creative. I think the best part about this story was the middle because I kept wanting to read more and it reminded me of fanfiction. The story itself was fun to read. Great work. I also love the title.

India McLeod (Student 2024)
India McLeod

Thorne Englander (Student 2025)
Thorne Englander

I thought the second person was very well put into the story, the descriptions really has the reader feeling creepy reading it. the escalation is also very well done. you know somethings wrong from the start but as it gets worse and worse the story gets better and better

Eliza Cucchiara (Student 2025)
Eliza Cucchiara

It was interesting that you decided to write the story in second person. It seemed like you were trying to make a story where at first nothing seemed wrong, and then the reader slowly realized something creepy was going on. You definitely succeeded! Maybe you could have had the best friend catch the main character.