Valdez_Media Fluency Slides :]

For the comments students have received during the presentations about a month ago, I have utilized that as a guide to help me make final improvements on my final slide. But now, I will be describing what my first attempt looked like. The color scheme of my original one was red and white as you guys can see below. Also, as I have learned in previous classes the alpha tool makes things look more realistic. The stars and the plane as you can visually see are alpha’d. The stars I made so they can become the second main focus in which is why I made it the background. Although, the plane is uniquely aligned towards the corner but in the language of media fluency this is considered “bleeding”. When something bleeds it makes it appear as if it that substance was actually there. The rule of the thirds is a handy thing whjen it involves alignment but In a more fansy and professional manner this action can be seened on the quote. Concluding, that these were something’s I learned on the website of presentation Zen.

Giving credit to the website in which is located below labeled as a (Resource) this website helped me realized what colors can really go together yet helped me see which colors are warm and cold that could make a good appearance on a project like this.

Here are the few changes I made…

ATTEMPTS:

First Slide/ORIGINAL                                       

1.     Red and white color scheme                      

2.     White star background

3.     Quote

**rule of the 3rd

** Colored font

(White,Verdana,38)

Second Slide/FINAL

1.Destination background

2.Quote

**rule of the 3rd

**Tilted quote

**Colored font

(Lavender,Dakota,42)

Resource:

http://www.tigercolor.com/color-lab/color-theory/color-theory-intro.htm

Original SLIDE_VALDEZ Q2 MEDIA FLUENCY
IMPROVED SLIDE…VALDEZ Q2 MEDIA FLUENCY