a note to self

tumblr_lgauvavKeP1qa4th6o1_500whatever a person wants to do , they should do it . you should not stop because of what others think. people are going to judge you until the day you die. if you truly think about it, there is no way you can be mentally, physically, or emotionally happy -to your full potential unless you live for YOURSELF. Its pointless to say ” dont judge me” or “dont judge me unless you know me”  its literally pointless! People will judge you NO MATTER WHAT, its apart of life. Your mother judges you, your father, your sister, your friend, boyfriend, girlfriend and so on. EVERYONE JUDGES YOU. even GOD himself. They may not hold you accountable, they may understand more than others and accept what you do but  WE as HUMANS JUDGE. And if they dont accept you , its fine. You dont need acceptance. Acceptance is something that the world uses as fuel. It may  very well push you, but it wont keep you up. At any time , anything and anyone can deny you. if you were born on your own , you can think on your own, be on your own, and be your own person. live for your own goddamn self.  and if they dont like it , ....then what do you and i do ?