- In my movie it’s just a summarization of Macbeth growth to from Thane of Glams to a dead king.
- The process in creating this piece went into a state of confusing, first I was going to work with a partner at first on a dance piece but then that couldn’t happen because that person was going away for the weekend. So then I decided to do a dance piece by myself but then I couldn’t because there wasn’t enough time for me to put together a combination. There a just decided to create an iMovie showing the progression of Macbeth’s life.
- As previously stated, the process was difficult for me because nothing really worked out with my partner and by myself so I decided to just change it all up by making a movie.
- I’m most proud of the tone of the movie, the tone describe how Macbeth’s life transition to a life full of misery.
- As always with all my projects, I have to plan fully out mainly with collaboration and time periods.
- I didn’t have a chance to view my classmates’ projects so I didn’t really learn anything from them.
- I learned that my abilities to do a creative piece are challenged each time I do this because what I think I’m strong may be the total opposite.