Advandced Essay

My picture is the hall of my house, it’s something simple but i like it. In the picture there is a small cliff and the sea. In the top of the cliff there is a little house with a farm. The house is surrounded by the grass. In the other side of the picture there is big tree alone. Under the cliff is the sea. There is no waves, is relax, and there 2 boats, one is fishing near the coast and other far away, i can’t know what type of boats it is. The sky there is nothing , is empty, there is nothing, only a 3 or 4 birds

I never focus in the paitning, is very small, but is front to my room and is the only photo but i know enough detail for decribe it I don’t know who drew it, its no signature This ppainting don’t have many details, but is very nice to see it Only use the blue, green, white and yellow, Don’t say anything, is just a image, no person no animal.

When my family bought that painting, we were on vacation in Galicia. That day we weren´t using our car, but we were taking public transportation. Well, my father saw the painting and he fell in love with it, so he bought it with all the cash we had. On our way back home, we realized that we had no money for the bus! Actually, we only had a few euros that were not enough for the bus, but could buy us water at a vending machine. We put the money. We selected water. We waited. It was a generous machine. We got our bottle plus more cash! Enough cash to buy more water bottles and our bus tickets! I don´t think that painting was particularly beautiful, but my father was happy! We were all happy! I hope to go back to that machine in Galicia one day.

One day my family decided go to a mountain near Madrid. We walk a few miles in a old chamin. I remember that day was very nice, not hot but sunny.
When we started to ate our food, a greyhound appear and steal one of our chicken steak, and go away.
Two minutes later appear other dog, a beagle and it lie in front  us. We thought it was pregnant, so we gave half stick was left over and also we carry to our house.
The next day, in the morming, my father went walk the dog, and he let loose in a close in a waste ground, but it found a hole and scaped.We could’t find it.
My father and me always we wanted to have a dog but no my mom, and he was very sad for lose SIva “ we put that name to the dog”.So the next day he appear whit a little beagle. We were very happy. 

I always remember two thing of that day: the first how he look everything scared, and the second the face of my mother when saw to the dog.

The painting, don’t like it, but when I saw it I feel relaxed, because it means home.*(describe picture)  That  picture is something I miss when I leave home. Things like waving to your neighbor, sleeping in your own bed, are the little details  that cause me to feel different while I’m here. I miss my family and life back in Spain, but I’m willing and trying to adjust to life here. 

Schooling in America is the biggest differences thus far. Back at my old school in Spain we read and learned out of textbooks. The classes were longer and there was more to study. Here there are wide variety of classes to take. For example, astronomy and digital video. Today was hot and humid but tomorrow I will need a jacket. The weather here is forever changing which makes it uncomfortable. In Spain the weather stays the same so this change is something I’m not used to. The food isn’t any different to me nor the people. I believe I will start feeling comfortable after I overcome the language barrier. The language is the only thing that distances me from my home Spain. Although I notice a difference between home and here, I’m willing to make adjustment. The language is just the hardest in my opinion to learn.

Changes are good, because with they life was born, that change can be small, like buy new clothes; or change the kitchen, or biggers that change the job, start a new college. Some change scared, and is not neccessary to do a big change. Sometimes that changes could be go to travel around a country, continent or word, know more cultures.