All about me

Intro: In technology we learned we learned how to make good slides., but i thought i was doing a good job at it. However when i was reading the website i learned that i was doing it the wrong way and the readers would get either bored or not pay attention to me because  i had everything that i was going to say on my slides

Script: Before we did this project I kind of taught my self how to make power point presentation.  but now that i did a little research on it, now I know  that i don't need to use  full sentences on my slides.  Now I know that most of those words are not necessary and I just need a few of them to let the reader know some of the information but also my attention.  I also learned that that I need to leave the background of the slide a very light color to add contrast to it.  Those are the things that I learned from this project. I also learned more about myself because i had to look for things that i liked.

Intro: In technology we learned we learned how to make good slides., but i thought i was doing a good job at it. However when i was reading the website i learned that i was doing it the wrong way and the readers would get either bored or not pay attention to me because  i had everything that i was going to say on my slides

Script: Before we did this project I kind of taught my self how to make power point presentation.  but now that i did a little research on it, now I know  that i don't need to use  full sentences on my slides.  Now I know that most of those words are not necessary and I just need a few of them to let the reader know some of the information but also my attention.  I also learned that that I need to leave the background of the slide a very light color to add contrast to it.  Those are the things that I learned from this project. I also learned more about myself because i had to look for things that i liked.

Script for the new slide:
At technology class after the presentation we learned how to make slides that they were simple and easier to understand and without saying a lot things also it would look more professional  also the new one would grab the attention of everyone that is reading it or think that it is interesting also the slide would need to be of a few colors about two colors.

Alejandro
Alejandro 2