All About Monie

All About Monie
This is my personal slide. The overall theme of my slide was to be simple but unique in its own way. My first priority was the color selection. I chose a pink hue because pink is one of my favorite colors, specifically lighter pinks. I chose a highly intense light pink to contrast against the black. Next on my list is the text. I wanted all the text in black to make it bold and stand out so there will be a lot of emphasis against the pink. But I also think that a light pink and a dark black will have harmony together. I wanted the color to just be flat so the texture of the slide was smooth and clean. I wanted to have my name centered on the slide for a few reasons. One reason is to represent me. I feel that my name can trigger a lot of things about me and I wanted it to be the main attraction on my slide. I chose this font because it looks elegant and sleek. The gradation size of font for the letters is to show how crazy I am. I decided to start it off big because I’m an outgoing person. As the font grows smaller, it’s to represent that they’re many things that are still to be revealed about me. The three periods are there to show that you that I’m very unpredictable. The periods and the shape I included is to express how extra I am. The shape, or stick figure, is to make my slide visual and memorable because it ties back to my Me Book project theme. It’s a repetition of my work. The position the stick figure is in is to show that I’m a fancy gal who is lazy which is why it is on ground. I didn’t want the stick figure to disproportion the whole slide so I put it into the bottom right corner to have empty space and also to have it look clean. I feel that if I put it somewhere else, it would throw off the balance with my letters. All my decisions connect back to me. It’s what I like and how I am. I hope you have a deeper understand of my slide.