Alysha, Allison & Taina

a. What went well? 
The main things that made this project really easy & well was Collaboration & staying on task. We collaborated on ichat & made a google doc. We constantly ask questions on if theres anything that need to be done. I Also enjoy how we knew what to do from the start, we automatically research & sketch our ideas out. We also let each other voice be heard. 

b. What did not? 
I actually got to say this actually went really well theres nothing i can think of that went well.

c. What would you do differently next time? 

If i had a choice to do something differently next time i would just make sure everyone had the final product at the end.

d. Specifically comment on the 10 tips for effective infographics -

Be Concise, Be Visual, Be Smarter, Be Transparent, Be Different, Be Accurate, Be Attractive, Be Varied, Be Gracious, Be Creative

Which of these areas did you excel in? Which were not so well represented? Why do you think some elements of design were easier or harder to include in the end product?

In my point of view i believed each of the 10 tips for effective infographics was contribute by each member very well. I feel as though it was really easy to do this due to all of us having an idea & information the hard part was thinking of a way to put all this information in the picture. 

ad