American Government: Quarter 2 Benchmark

Click here to view my benchmark:
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1alp-0kK7q6e8b19FkqRlfygonlr_RhxKYEzKj5jZGxQ

Reflection:

The way I went about choosing which laws, cases, or offices  I was going to Identify in my Benchmark was I first thought about the things I know for a fact effect me personally. I knew certain things  that really have been effecting me my whole life. So I went about researching those things and then added to them by learning about different things that effect me now. 

This was a difficult process when I went to look for things on the executive branch. I found all that I needed for the judicial and the legislative very quickly, but the executive branch was hard for me. Once I got all the laws that I needed writing my descriptions was very simple. It was easy to say why these things and how these things have an impact on my life. 

I think that as I get older I will be more affected by the government, when I get an actual job, when I go to buy a house, when I go to do a lot of things the government will be involved. I learned a lot about how the 3 branches work together and how they all keep each other in check so to speak. I learned specifically how the decisions they make impact my life on a regular basis.