An End To An Era...

Looking back and knowing that I did a full project about something I felt passionate about is completely astounding. Being able to say that I helped a cause that I felt passionate about makes me really proud of what I did. But could I have done better? Yes.

During the process of my agent of change project, I think the hardest part doing all the research. It wasn't that I didn't have enough research, it was that I still didn't have a clear idea of what I was looking for. I think I would've had a stronger project if I had more of an idea of what I wanted to be focusing on, that way I could research topics more in detail. I also wish that for my original research I would've tried harder to look for someone to interview. I think by interviewing someone it could have helped me connect with the issue a little bit more, and give me a better idea of what I might be able to do to help. Even though my original research wasn't awful, I don’t think it really help support my point, and it kinda swerved my idea a little bit, which made me second guess what I really should do.

In the end, I think the final product I wanted was to take something from this, and have learned more about my topic and myself. With that said, I think I could say I did do that. I loved being able to do my own research, and find out what I really was interested in, and I truly think I took something from this. I also hope that others learned something from the posters I made, and take the time to read and process the information that I've put. Overall, I am pleased with what I did, and I hope that someone will learn something knew about gun control like I did.