Anniston, Alabama PCB Poisoning

Reflection:

a. What went well?
The things that went well with the group is that we had a lot of knowledge about our topic and we knew how we wanted to present that knowledge to our peers.
b. What did not?
The things that did not go well with the group is that sometimes the whole group was not together in one place, and sometimes we could not find all the info we needed so we needed to do deeper research.
c. What would you do differently next time?
The things that we said we would try to do differently is to make sure we are all on ethe same page about what information we have found.
d. Specifically comment on the 10 tips for effective infographics -

Be Concise: This makes sure that everyone you are presenting to knows and gets all the knowledge that you have.

Be Visual: If the visual is attractive then people will gravitate to your project and want to know more about it.

Be Smarter: If you think deeper about your topic then you will have more ideas and have a better project overall.

Be Transparent: If you can see your project how someone else would see your project then you can make your project that much better.

Be Different: People like different because it is appealing so you should always be different.

Be Accurate: If someone is reading your project it needs to be accurate so that people can know exactly what you are saying.

Be Attractive: If you project looks good it will make people feel good!

Be Varied: have some differences and some debates on you topic that is always interesting to a reader or viewer.

Be Gracious: The topic is a sensitive one depending on who's point of view you are telling it in so be mindful of the  different types of people that will or may be reading it.

Be Creative: creativity is always is a plus because it shows how much time and effort you put into giving a good.

Which of these areas did you excel in? I excel in transparency and creativity Which were not so well represented? varied and gracious  Why do you think some elements of design were easier or harder to include in the end product? Sometimes this happens because there are so many things that you want to focus one that you forget the little things that make that difference in whether someone likes the project or doesn't.
Monsanto Enviormental Infographic_Water Stream_American History-C_wfelinski_briggins_qwhite