Art Portfolio

This Quarter's  art was the best so far. I say this with the utmost confidence for a few reasons. One of them is that if you look at my art last year and my art this year you can see the improvement. Another reason why I say this because I am more engaged in my projects then I was before. I have taken out more time to make my projects to the best of my ability.

My ceiling tile was inspired by Tv. One day I was watching NFL network And I saw patrick peterson and since he is one of the best players in the NFL right now I decided to use him as an art project. This project was a little difficult for me because I never did a ceiling tile before but since I had help from my partners the project turned out great.

My self portrait was the hardest project out of my art profolio. I say this because It was hard to envision myself while I was drawing. Also I didn’t know how to draw some of my features like my hair. I feel like it is very accurate because I got the same skin complexion and low eyes that I have. I also added the kmart tag that I wear to work as an extra touch.

My next piece was “allah” in arabic. I did this because I grew up muslim and in my home environment I was surrounded by all things Islam so when Ms. Hull gave us the opportunity to free draw that was the first thing that popped in my head . This was pretty easy because I have pictures in my house similar to mine so it was easy to visualize on paper.