Art Q1

In quarter one of advanced art, we created three different art pieces. The first one was painting one a ceiling tile that would be placed in the school. The second was a fall wall hanging where we were instructed to draw something that reflect what we related to the season fall. The third was a self portrait. All three of these examples can be seen in the slides below my post. 

Most of my art pieces were inspired by my adoration for seasonal men's fashion. For the first project, the ceiling tile, I think the hardest part is actually deciding what you want to draw because you only get to do one. So I chose a bow tie. To me, the bow tie represents a form of fashion that is old but never dies. After taking a look at for a while I started to realize that the bow tie looks like an hour glass. Which kinda to me represents its' timeliness. 

If you choose to take something away from my art work, let it be this. My art represents who I am and what I'm about. I appreciate a good sense of style. I tried to have my art reflect on how much fashions means to me. I'm not the best artist but I know that even if I'm not great, I still was able to express what I love in one way or another.