Art Studio

In Red Art, we first started to draw with horizontal, vertical, and orthaganol lines. We also used the vanishing point to make everything 3D and more precise. After drawing lines we practiced how to draw 3D objects such as doors and windows by drawing a bedroom. We continued to draw with vertical lines and vanishing points. After drawing rooms we progressed on to a even bigger project. We started drawing a large drawing of the Art Studio. Below is the picture of the drawing. The vanishing point is inside the smart board which is the back wall of my drawing. I had to use my vanishing point to draw a line to draw two more walls on both sides of the back wall and the ceiling. It was very difficult to draw the lines to make them more accurate since we couldn't depend on using out own eye to draw. We had to use the vanishing point for support instead. It was easier to learn where each wall was an how to draw them.

A good example of a drawing that was exceptional in this project would be James's drawing. He understand how to draw the different walls using the vanishing point.
Photo on 2011-04-04 at 09.42 #2
Photo on 2011-04-04 at 09.42 #2