Artist's Slideshow Q4

Artist's Statement:
All of my final pieces this quarter show my improvement from the beginning of the year. My first pieces, the photo edits, depict three different edits I made to a picture of a beluga whale. These were very fun to make and not too difficult. The second project this quarter, Figure drawings, shows three different sketches of a human form in the same pose. The final sketch is a full size drawing of the same woman. My third project is two line drawings done using Adobe Illustrator, without raising my hand to move the pen. The fourth piece of art was my digital drawing, made using the painting app Paint 2. The piece is an abstract geometric design featuring a color gradient. My fifth and possibly favorite piece is an outline of the Upsal Train Station in Mt. Airy, made using Adobe Illustrator. This piece really shows the depth of the train track and provides perspective. My sixth work of art was my Practice Texture Drawing of a still life. The piece, drawn with colored pencil, depicts a group of fruits and vegetables on a table. My final piece of art, my elements of art painting, incorporates all of the skills and techniques I have learned this year. It is a painting of a girl done with oil paint on canvas.