Artist in the making

I am back to writing art blogs on the photos I redo on Drawingspace.com. This time I started with the section F, since I am moving along in the process. Section F is Hatching, and hatching is when you achieved realistic shading to photographs. I created  different pictures from this sections. My shading did improve I felt as though it helped me so much. If you look below there is a picture of a tulip that I feel as though shows how my shading improved. Also, the seahorse shows my skills that I gained from this section.  

Then I started to draw pictures from section G. Section G was focusing on three-dimensional shapes, that makes the photo look more realistic. From this section the baldy with no ears was my best picture I drawn. I followed all directions and steps, this section made drawing come to life and better. My skills and techniques improved tremendously and made me more comfortable with my art.

Section H was a little different, because it was a combination if section F and G. Section H was focusing more on face, lips, and the human body. But drawing these I shade and make things in 3D look more realistic. I applied all the things I learned this quarter and the sections to this last section. It was very helpful and my art skills improved, all of these drawings reflect that.

Then I did a outside project from just drawing pictures on Drawingspace.com. I created a picture based on what I see. I was sitting in my room looking at the vase my mother brought me.n I started to sketch and draw it. I then was finished the sketch, I started to fill in color with red and black pastel. When it was finished I signed it and smiled. I enjoyed this work, because I applied everything I learned. I shaded, used 3D objects, and did different colors to blend. Look below for the red and black vase.