Begining of the story ive been writing recently

as i previously explained, i write stories and sell them to people who wish to continue them. this is one of the stories i wrote recently but its only a part:

Alright! Today, we are introducing a new student to Lenten High.” Exclaimed Mr. Tomonaga. “Please welcome, Daichi Tatsuya.” At first, no one came into the room. But after a moments’ hesitation, a young boy, about the age of fifteen walked in. Standing at about 5’8, right under where his name was written on the board, was a young looking, light skinned boy sporting a ponytail with electrifying green eyes. He was wearing a sweater vest, sweat pants with cuffs at the bottom and American high-top sneakers. Everyone in the classroom became momentarily silent as Daichi waved awkwardly. After introductions were over, everyone continued to talk amongst each other and pay no attention to the New Kid. Daichi slowly began his short walk toward his desk. To him, that walk felt like; a hike through the jungle, a voyage on the sea, a long catwalk in which everyone and everything was just waiting for him to mess up. As Daichi finally found his seat, he didn’t notice the person watching him: Ramona Toru-Nakamura. Ramona’s seat was one spot to the left and two seats behind Daichi’s and she began to enjoy Daichi’s presence before she even spoke to him.