Behind Closed Doors : Jonathan, Jennifer, Katrina, Lexi

6D3BA203-E983-439A-8059-696A77BCDB3D
6D3BA203-E983-439A-8059-696A77BCDB3D

Behind Closed Doors is a talk through of the effecting touches, curiosity, and discoveries to the reality of Junot Diaz,” The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao.” On this episode, we emphasized the important tragedy, and struggles affected by the Wao’s family that are realistic to some, towards the world.

https://www.wevideo.com/view/2915509936

Seyiram Foley (Student 2023)
Seyiram Foley

I enjoyed the flow of the podcast it made it feel like I've read the book and I'm part of the conversation about it. I also enjoyed the flow of the conversation it was natural.

Jerron Crawford (Student 2023)
Jerron Crawford

I appreciate the different perspective of the characters and how you talk about the inner works of the characters and how they think but more context to what's happening would be helpful.

Monica Acciavatti (Student 2023)
Monica Acciavatti

Everyone feels very engaged with one another during the discussion. The intro made things feel very comfortable and set the stage for a very interesting take on a breakup and the characters overall in the novel. Everyone spoke and gave their ideas and thoughts but felt very motivated and into the conversation which was very engaging and made things flow a lot more effortlessly

Alek Siegel (Student 2023)
Alek Siegel

I like how Jonathan did the intro and I like how everyone stays engaged throughout the podcast. It is a little difficult to hear Alexa sometimes. Overall I would say the podcast has a good flow because there are not really many pauses and everyone consistently provides an opinion.

Jetsabel Mangual Corchado (Student 2023)
Jetsabel Mangual Corchado

I enjoyed your podcast! But maybe next time lower the volume of the music, I had a hard time hearing what people we’re saying in a few different parts. It felt like you all had a pretty good understanding of the book so far maybe add more context next time.

Nicholas Reed (Student 2023)
Nicholas Reed

Your podcast shows that mostly everyone is reading and understanding the context of book! The conversation was clean but I just think that in some parts of the podcast it was kind of hard to hear. Over all I think this gives us a brief understand of the book… it makes me want to read it!

Lev Burstein (Student 2023)
Lev Burstein

The intro is very well done. I like how everyone was involved in the convo from the beginning. Overall with the music and how you guys are talking the podcast is quite engaging.