3.14 Blue Eyed Baddies

Welcome to the 3.14 Blue Eyed Baddies Podcast, hosted by Lev Burstein, Jave Kelman, Red Boles, and Alek Seigel. On this podcast, we review the novel ¨Life of Pi" by Yann Martel.

Click here to listen to the podcast-

https://www.wevideo.com/view/2915505885

3.14 Blue Eyed Baddies

Devin Hang (Student 2023)
Devin Hang

Smooth music and intro. Smoothly transitions to talk about the book. You can hear how everyone is comfortable and ready to talk. Easily switching between each other to talk. A deep talk about religion and, if it’s possible to be more than one religion. Also, making predictions and saying what the tiger might represent. Possibly try to drown out background noise.

Jamileh Alfroukh (Student 2023)
Jamileh Alfroukh

I like how you gave a summary at the beginning, it gives the listener context and you’re not confused about what the book is ab. You guys have great energy and bounce ideas off each other. I also love how you enjoy how you guys promote and ask about each other’s thoughts, opinions, predictions, etc.

Jetsabel Mangual Corchado (Student 2023)
Jetsabel Mangual Corchado

I enjoyed that the music slowly faded, it’s interesting that you guys gave a summary of the book to provide some context. I enjoyed the points made as well as the fact that you built points out of each others points.

Katrina McKinnon (Student 2023)
Katrina McKinnon

I like how the conversation flows and doesn't seem as though you're reading a script. I also like how you guys build off of each other and refer back to someone else said in the before.

Nicholas Reed (Student 2023)
Nicholas Reed

Overall I think that this podcast was layout very well! Everyone is clear and concise and there is very little background sound. The intro is a little rough because of the introduction of music. I thought your discussion on the main characters religion was really interesting and it kept me listening!

Jennifer Nguyen (Student 2023)
Jennifer Nguyen

The conversation was really easygoing, and the topics were easily balanced. You guys did a good job on making different points and bouncing off of those points as well.