Brianna Perrin Q4 What If?

My point of divergence is figuring out how technology and how much impact the world would be in if Bill Gates never had contact with his first computer? The future that I envisioned resulting from the POD is making the future more advanced. From not having Microsoft created, most of the advance technological things that we have would not exist and the big companies projects would be as updated as they would be. For example Apple with touch screen phones or XBOX 360 and other game consoles. What I liked about the project was that we were able to think and research about a topic that we always wondered about and asked questions about. What was challenging was finding out actually information that can back us up with what we decided to research. Also with trying to make what we decided to change, how will it impact the present. The most interesting fact that I investigated was that Bill Gates and another person helped create the basic coding of Microsoft. Also that big companies like Apple and Radioshack used it when it first came out for their products. The actions of individuals impact the historical record tremendously. What might be a small change in history can change the whole outlook of the future. For example what if Benjamin Franklin didn't have access to create a key or learning about the foundation of physics to launch the kite in the sky. How this project could be improved is probably putting more effort into my creativity side because I feel as though newspaper articles and a cartoon isn't as creative and showing my abilities as best as they can. If I had to do this project over what I would change about my process is how much time I spend using my resources. I know I should use all of my primary sources to my advantage but I didn't use them as effectively as I would like. Or maybe I did and I just doubt my self.

newspaper-generator
newspaper-generator
112ff1f372cf45bdaa64192ce63bee09
112ff1f372cf45bdaa64192ce63bee09