Brownlee. Immigration Reflection

•    What surprised you most about this information?  What seemed quite obvious about explaining this data set?
What surprised me the most about the information was that there were significant reasons leading to immigration in the US. There were problems going on all over the world leading to immigration. Like world war 2, people trying to get out of their country to find a better life else where. There were always those people who were against others moving into their country and over populating it. There were different ways that people stood up to stop people from taking over there territory.
    •    Looking at the overall trend and incorporating what you know about the US presently, predict and defend the immigration trend for the next two decades.
In the next two decades depending on the "War" in iraq, I predict that there will be many middle eastern immigrants and laws. As well as ways to stereotype
    •    Describe how you made a decision on how to visually represent the information.
We decided on pie charts and bar graphs because the `
    •    What parts of group work were challenging?

•    What would you do differently if you had this project to do over?