Business in America Reflection

They call it your responsibility, an obligation, a calling. They surround you with descriptions and depictions of this dream of red, white and blues failing to mention this alternate dimension, this place , this time where only the lies are fed to you free and living is a business breathing is paid for nothing is what it seems and being on the inside doesn't give any more information than what they provide and with all the power in the world and still they are cowards they hide through loop holes and back door deals. And now its your responsibility, an obligation, a calling to change what you know is wrong and sir they'll call you a bigger hero than hercules strength does not come in hundreds of men and their muscles but instead they're voices being heard. See that is the key to creating sustaining maintaining a beautiful day of new. Just listen for a second and promises were never meant to be broken and a wise man once "Behind the ostensible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people." 

1. I chose a poem format because out of all the things I had learned about Theodore Roosevelt the one thing that stood out to me was how personal he took what he did and although he took the countries problems to heart this unit showed the complete opposite of that. I thought that it would resemble the business unit in the sense that it does in fact contradict business but completely resembles Theodore Roosevelt and all he stood for. To me, it was just a personal touch. However, apart from the sentimental points, I chose to do a poem because it gave me the ability to weave in my sources in a unique way for example, a cartoon of Teddy Roosevelt feeding his cat "Trusty" a bowl of "Protection" inspired the line "only the lies are fed to you free" whereas the more famous cartoon of Teddy Roosevelt as baby Hercules inspired the line "they'll call you a bigger hero than hercules". Although those are the main direct links to my sources the overall poem was inspired by a general overview of the information I had learned and the other sources I collected.

2. If the role of people in a democracy is to appoint a leader for change then the role of that individual is to listen and expand on their voices. To sustain this change not only does this individual need to rise to their role but the democracy as a whole needs to stand as one. 

3.How does the business in America affect those in power?