BYE GIRL CALL THE COPS. tell them that the teacher's shot!

she told me just last week that i should stop using my umbrella as a rifle.
its my umbrella, and my freakin imagination.
then she said it was  a "inappropriate place"
so my question is : when are guns EVER  in  an appropriate place?
she goes  on to say " stop shooting your classmates and do some work"
she should be asking me to stop shooting her . because lets face it , shes the real victim here.   im  on the crime scene and shes the main target .i only pretend like im shooting someone else when she catches me.

anyway i put my pretend rifle away because i decided to do some work .
but since i was so busy shootin her and her laptop up  i didnt know what we were supposed to be doing.
so i began asking my table mates questions about the work . BUTTTT she said that i was being disruptive.
and in attempts to make an example out of me, she told me to get up and come to the front of the classroom ....LIKE I WAS FIVE? girlllllll bye.
but i didnt even move because I enjoy giving her a hard time .
so i sat there until she looked down at her latop screen and instead of  me taking out my rifle again i just pulled my hands from my pocket and made this hand-shotgun motion with my fingers.
shes lucky i didnt pull two out at a time. else her brain would have splattered all over the unattractive presentation she made for class.
now you wanna know what this is all for?
 its for ALLLLL of the attitude she gives me ,its for all those smart hand motions she gives me like i speak sign language.  its for her bobble head cranium moving in circles. its for her hostile responses to mostly all  of my questions  . its for  her eating me up inside when she calls me darling ,  its for her nonchalantly giving me zeros on classwork she literally sits down and helps me with, its for her thinking she runs this town.

so im not killing her , im killing her thoughts.
she doesnt run THIS town.
especially when i have my  water bottle AK47.
she literally despises when she sees me using fake guns. but i literally despise her .
and she needs to take fashion lessons from  her classroom neighbor,  shes only a door knock away. because those petite pants and that bandanna print dress is not the business. my eyes are stressed out by these rerun outfits . so here's my suggestion, put on your big helmet and ride that little bike  to the mall honey, toots, sweets, DARLING.

for the record though , i would never shoot anyone . do not take this as a threat, because we all know her dramatic behind would.