CCE

Charismatic, creative and energetic. These traits have more or less defined me as a person throughout my life. Friends, family and teachers have all described me this way for years. The traits have also helped me much in life up to this point and I believe they will continue to help me in the future.

Charisma the savior

My charisma has helped me much in life especially at Science Leadership Academy. I have been able to make great friends at SLA because of my charisma. The students at SLA have become some of the greatest friends I have ever had. Without them I would not be the person I am today. Without them I would have gotten much lower grades on a few essays. These friends have allowed me to vent to them about the stresses of life and have helped me work on ambitious projects with them. I can’t wait to see how my Capstone turns out because I will need all the help I can get. My charisma has also allowed me to be offered many opportunities that I would have not gotten otherwise. I have a position at UrbEd in part because of my charisma. Without my charisma I would not be nearly as successful as I am right now. My charisma will help me collaborate greatly with people in DigVid and have a great time doing it.

Blindingly creative

Creativity is my strongest trait. Without my creativity none of the projects I have ever committed to would have turned out as good as they have. Examples of this are my first and second projects at SLA. My first project I had to make a self portrait that described me and who I wanted to be. I decided to take a silhouette picture holding a briefcase, camera and wearing headphones. Each of these things represented something essential to my life. The headphones represented my interest in listening to and making music. The suitcase represents me goal of becoming a lawyer when I am older. The camera represented my interest in pursuing a filmmaking career also. If I wasn’t creative I think my portrait would have been less original and not as interesting. My second project was a mini magazine about myself. The most. Creative part of this project to me was the soundtrack I made to go with it. My creativity will help me make creative scripts, ideas, and many other things for the films we make with DigVid.

Contagious energy

The energy I leave my house with is unmatched. I am always excited to see a new day and work on new things in the world. This energy seems contagious. The people around me will eventually pick up this energy after spending sometime with me. This is great because people who don’t enjoy the work they are doing or just having a bad day can have their mood improved because of my energy. This will be extremely helpful in the more boring parts of making films in DigVid.

CTE DigVid

My charisma will make me a great collaborator in the filmmaking process. I will be able to work through any disagreements with ease. My creativity will help me come up with great ideas for films that will make my films stand out from the bunch. My energy will be able to pick anyone up and lighten their mood.

By Taj