Chicken Caesar Salad

Chicken caesar salad:

Ingredients: 

- Chicken

- Roman 

- Lettuce 

- Grated cheese 

• Croutons 
  • Creamy caesar salad dressing 
  • Lemon juice
  • Black pepper 

Instructions: 

- Season the chicken and grill it 

- Rinse off the lettuce & put it into a bowl

- When chicken is fully cooked, add it to the bowl with salad

- Add grated cheese onto the chicken and lettuce 

- Add the dressing 

- Add croutons on top 

- Lightly stir everything together

- Serve 

Analysis: 

Caesar salad is know internationally. People often eat in on the side of their main  course meals and sometimes even on the side of their meals. People can make caesar salad any way they want to. This salad does not really have one specific way it has to be made in order to have that title. Chicken caesar salad is both tasty and healthy. It really only takes a few simple ingredients to create the salad. 

First, the chicken has to be cooked on a stove top and seasoned. After cooked, the chicken has to be sliced or chopped up in order to be proportioned right with everything else that goes into the salad. After the chicken is finished, the lettuce has to be rinsed off and chopped as well. Add the chicken into the salad bowl after the lettuce is chopped. Then add the grated cheese into the bowl along with the fresh squeezed lemon juice. After, stir lightly then start to pour the salad dressing into the bowl while still stirring. Then after that, add the croutons in the bowl and continue to stir lightly.