[Cia Klot] Capstone

For my capstone, I wanted to test my art ability and make an original character through the eyes of a character concept artist. I also wanted to test out Procreate to its full ability. Since the end of my sophomore year, I came up with the idea of my original character named Hans Eisenberg. Alongside this, as I continued my high school career, my dream job is to work in the gaming industry as a character designer. With this capstone, I was able to combine the two and learn the process of character creation while also experimenting with my art style. Many of these pieces are made using the Apple application, Procreate, and its preset pens alongside many reference pictures of models and photoshoots of different celebrities such as Chris Evans. During the making of this capstone, I was able to experiment with different styles from several artists such as Hirohiko Araki, the creator of Jojo’s Bizzare Adventure, and Julia Lepetit, one of the hosts of the Drawfee Youtube channel. With enough ice packs, a wrist brace, and several tissue boxes later, I was able to create a small gallery of Hans and publish it on a website for anyone to visit. Website link here: https://kampskii.wixsite.com/capstone/senior-capstone

Hans Eisenberg's Final Look
Hans Eisenberg's Final Look
Project HANS Bilbliography