City on a Hill, the Echols way

Our version of John Winthrop's "City on a Hill" speech, written in the vernacular of Ms. Echols by Jeff, Bach, Will, and Thea.

Okay, so we have these little people living on a teeney weeney little hill and they’re all “We’re tiny little people and everyone’s looking up at us and stuff!”  So then one of them is like, “Praise Jesus!” and other spiritual religious-y stuff.  Yayyyy, Jesus!  He’s awesome.  But the tiny little people have to work together and COLLABORATE, right?  Woooo, collaboration!  And everyone ELSE, the rest of the world, is watching them like WE’RE WATCHING YOU TINY LITTLE PEOPLE!  And Jesus is watching them too like AHMYGAAAAD, I’M JESUS!  So then the tiny little people have to do a good job of being nice to each other and working together or people will be like “You tiny little people suck and Jesus sucks,” AHMYGAAAAD!  And that would suck, becaaaauuuse, Jesus is really awesome and he doesn’t suck!  So, yeah, and now... the tiny little people have to work hard and care for each other and be a community, WOO, community!  Because otherwise they’ll die OHNOOOOO AHMYGAAAAD!  So, guys, like, for real, seriously, collaborate and stuff, YAYYYY!