Danny Wirt Q2 art work

In the picture above a created a clear vase that is half full, or half empty depending upon your observation, and was created using charcoal. I tried to create highlights in the vase using the eraser and i think it was partially successful. I am still rather proud of this for my ability to produce the shadows and show the liquids clarity in some portions of the picture where shadows made it darker in other parts. 

In the picture above i created a mask out of a special paint, some fabric that i cut, and some other house hold items i found. You can wear the mask using the fabric i attached on the sides. This was something i made from scratch and i am fairly proud of this. You could use it as a halloween mask. 

Original picture: 

Remastered version: 
IMG_0502IMG_0503IMG_0505

I redrew this 2-D picture of ichigo, and i really tried to capture the detail in the body. He was covered in bandages on the face. I really like this piece of work. I really worked hard on this, which might be why i like it so much. 

Tie dye shirt: 

I learned how to make this and really wanted to make something creative. On the front if you look closely there is a face that you can see.I wanted to make the colors compliment each other. I also wanted the white on the one side and red on the other. 

Some pictures:
Screen Shot 2012-01-27 at 6.19.07 AMScreen Shot 2012-01-27 at 6.58.20 AMScreen Shot 2012-01-27 at 6.57.51 AM

These are some examples of some photos that i took, i didn't edit them because i find that editing them takes away from the meaning of the picture. Photographs speak and have a language of their own and editing them takes away from that language. So these are some of the pictures that i took.