descriptive essay. The Dark War For The Guild of Light.

This is about a game that becomes real. A story of death and murder. A story of power and love. Video games become real. I think if you play something enough you start to feel like you’re in it. And this a story of war and victory with lose of a friend. You will soon know of his story his name is Ox kin.    

The Game Start. Load character Ox kin. Load guild banner. “O.k. men we need to take this base by force to kill this Dark Lord and save over homeland. Well if you don't know I'm Ox kin raid commander of the guild”. As the ship lands the light that shines out the window is soon replaced by a dark Aura. “O.k. opens the door we need to move do you have the guild banner.” well yelling over the doors gears a man yells yea I got it.

Mission starts the assault on the dark lords frozen dark base. O.k. men charge. As the guild members charge past me I feel a dark feeling whisper into my mind: saying you will die like the weak. Before I can react all the men run into a full wall of undead knights. As I charge into the battle the natural powers swarm arrowed me and I get pulled into the form of a bare. “Men don't stop fighting life is too good to die now.” As I say that a lowed yell comes out of the dark castle you will never defeat me you slime. “Look out here comes more knights.” A dark flash of lightning; black bones and decaying flesh get up. “Kill them before they get out of the ground.”

A lot of the men around me die as a frozen bone dragon fires frozen bolts down at us. I look around for help as an old wizard I didn’t want to bring fires a fire bolt shaped like the guild symbol at the dragon hitting it in the head. singeing a mark on its head showing we took the Court yard of the base.

“Ok men now it’s time to force owe way into this crested place. Watch your step here there could be traps any ware.” As I sad that ten men fall into the dark abuse of death. “Well we came here we knew there would be losses now lets keep going.” As we turn the corner a large bone monster is floating at the bottom of a frozen pillar using a frost to stay in the air. ”Attack it” As we all charged in it yelled bone storm and started to spin like a top ripping throw any in its way luckily the rangers were abele to kill him. As we reformed the team we plunged deeper into the citadel were confronted with more and more challenges. But the worst of all was when we need to get a war gunship up to the ramparts to continue thrown the citadel.

There we are at the gate to Hell lights fall a death knight emerges from the large door shaped like a skull as he yells “ death knight yells: now all of you mortal scum will meet your doom.” while we prepare for battle the dark warrior charges me and him clash in combat as a young paladin walks up and casts a burst of holy light into the death knights chest killing him. Into the next room the hallways were set up so if you went to fast throw them then you would freeze to death. So we get past and there are three ways to go so we start from the left.            

When in there were two big decaying dogs with there masters decaying flesh giants. As we killed them the giants got mad and started to attack with different goo and slime attacks. When we killed them there creator came to play with us. Turning him self into a monster and using chemicals to bother the fight then as we killed him he pozinded the flag carrier making him drop it luckily the paladin name Mustaang grabbed it.

We went to the next room were there dead people were with a vampire above them as she raised them we saw they were linked in a way so I gave the command to kill them. She flew up to her chamber. We quickly followed and as we got there the doors locked us in so when we were fighting she killed the wizard and turned him into a vampire as he began to call all of his arcane magic into one bolt of purple and blue casting it at me and the other warriors. A warrior named Gottoms charge up a wall jumping of it and killed her in mid air.

The next room we go into we have to kill the dark undead. Then we find a dragon but it wasn’t a dead dragon well not yet any way we need to use its power of healing to save it form the waves of undead attack. When we finished healing it in natural holy waves we keep going were we meat the bone dragon queen when we walked in the room with her she froze 10 of the men and killing then as we charge in she fly’s up into the air firing frost bolts down at us as Gottoms and I charge up walls to get on her back while we cut at her she flails around knocking us of. When we finally kill her. her body drops to the ground and freeze all of the people in the ice.

Then on to the Dark Lord Gokuen. When we get there he was waiting for us when we charge agents him he starts to kill all the men we have. Then he froze me in ice. Then attacked gottoms as they fought for a while showing a display of devastating power. As he stabs gottoms in the chest freezing gottoms internal organs when I broke free I charged him and throwing the sharp blade flying like a boomerang at the dark lord as he deflects it I see a flare burst out of it. Then I charging at him as we sit in the middle of the field fitting he cast a dark spell on me I feel a dark shadow looming over me as I cast a bolt as green and blue hitting him to the grown. I pull my sword out putting it to his neck. I sad to him “you aren't event worth killing you will suffer in a world were you can be killed.” as I walked away from him I feel a paralyzing feeling to my back I look back at him. I see him casting a spell with dark Aura swarming around his hands then delivers his final bolt to me as I fall I hear him say “ you were worth killing ha ha ha ha” and that's why I'm here in the after life now. As the game over sign flashes and I get turned back into Sean.

Game start. Dark lord gokuen loaded health low. “Now that I was humiliated by that low class druid now its my tern that stupid blue flag” as he spits a dark flaming bolt on it igniting it in a flash “I know were that Little camp they call a Base I will Bern it to the ground. Arise my undead knights”. With a flash of lighting black bones and decaying flesh gets up.

“Mustaang yells Why should we resurrect him it will make us no different form that slime of a empire gokuen” “guild master commands back yes but if we don’t then we won’t be strong enough to fight back agents his dark forces we don’t need him you insolent boy you don’t know what we need” “Mustaang yells back yes I do Kalazar”. “Kalazar yells Oh and were is that young Mustaang” “Mustaang I’m just saying that we don’t need him” “Kalazar you know nothing boy your gust a kid” “mustaang fine resurrect him I will be going then ill take down the dark lord by my self” “Kalazar you will die and he’ll resurrect you as a mindless slave” “Mustaang then so be it.” “Kalazar Arise champion arise and fight once more for the guild” in a bright yellow flash of holy power Ox kin gets up and proclaimed we need to get this base ready for war.“Ox kin slime of a wrecked you will pay for the lives of that you slain” with a flash of natural light terns into a bear charging him. Kalazar throws Ox kin a guild battle stand. With a flash the screen goes dark and I feel normal once more.

I think if you play a game or something enough. you start to feel like your in it. This is why I think if you play a game enough you feel like you start to live it. But it is a just a game. But its just for fun not to talk your life up.