Dog Walk

After getting dress I grabbed his leash and headed to the door. I hooked the leash to my dogs collar and was on my way out the door. The ground was covered with dirty muddy snow and ice. I hate walking my dog in these conditions because my dog is white and he tends to get dirty very quickly.
As I walked up the street, I notice the pee spots were still visible from my last walk with my dog. I thought they would had disappeared but I was wrong. That morning I decided to walk my dog on a different street. A street I normally don't walk down. Before I walked 10 steps on the block of Homer St, I notice I mountain of dog poop on the middle of the side walk. In my mind, I wonder what kind of person would allow their dog to do such a thing and not pick it up. I step into the street to ignore the pile of poop and as I tried to step back on the side walk, the patch of grass surrounded by snow also contained a huge pile of poop.
I just decided to just walk in the street and ignore the sidewalk. As I walked in the street, I couldn't believe what had happen. I stepped in dog poop.